- AGE REQUIREMENTS – Children must be around 2 years old by July of the starting year. If your child is born in August or September we can still consider your application upon request, but you would not be able to begin school until the day of their 2nd birthday. We admit children ages 2 to 5 years old, and have a developmental kindergarten. The majority of spaces we have open each year are for children between the ages of 2 to 3 (age in July), but we do often have spaces that open up for older children as well.
- TOUR – Every interested applicant must take a tour of our facilities first. Tours will begin infrequently from April to August, and then will continue from September to December twice a week. All tours begin at 10am, and last about an hour. To schedule a tour date you can Faye at 323-469-8994, or you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: Tours are for adults only. Please do not bring your children for this initial visit.
- APPLICATION FORM – Following your tour, please fill out, sign, and send back an application form along with a photograph of your family and a check in the amount of $75 (application fee).
- ACCEPTANCE LETTERS – You will be notified of your admission status in late January or early February. We then work off our wait list all the way up until the time school begins in July.
- 7:30am School is open for early child drop-off.
- 9:00am – 2:30pm Official school hours for children 3 and younger.
- 9:00am – 3:00pm Official school hours for children older than 3.
- 3:00pm – 4:30pm Optional after-school program for children 3 years and up. ($20/day)
- 12-month school year fees $1800/month
- We do not offer half day discounts or have a partial week option (2 days, 3 days, etc). The space is exclusively yours for 5 days a week full time, but you can set your own schedule and come and go as you like.
QUESTIONS? We’re here with answers! Contact us at 323-469-8994, or email: email@example.com.